Koch Turf & Ornamental NUTRALENE
NUTRALENE® slow-release fertilizer is a methylene urea (MU) source with a guaranteed analysis of 40-0-0. The consistent, long-lasting release of nutrition for up to 16 weeks provides a cost-effective, low-maintenance solution to effectively increase root growth, which helps to improve turfgrass health.
methylene urea Technology
- Optimum particle sizing for a variety of turfgrass heights
- 47.5% of total nitrogen (N) is water-insoluble nitrogen (WIN) and low salt index of 25
- Broken or damaged particles don’t affect nutrient release rate
- Feeds turfgrass for up to 16 weeks, consistently metering nutrition
- SGN options - micro, mini, and regular
How It Works
Release is triggered by soil temperature and microbial activity in unison with turfgrass demand.
1. Typically 50% of its nutrition is released in the first 4 to 6 weeks.
2. Another one-third of the N source is released in 6 to 12 weeks.
3. The remainder is released beyond 12 weeks.
NUTRALENE® slow-release fertilizer has been widely applied by turfgrass professionals looking for a long-lasting and consistent delivery of nutrition for up to 16 weeks. NUTRALENE® fertilizer offers a range of sizes giving you the maximum in rate flexibility.
- Slowly releases its 47.5% WIN, which enriches soil’s microbiology, helping to increase root growth and density
- Gradual, consistent release enhances steady, sustained growth to minimize flushes
- Extended feeding with fewer applications
- By providing a more reliable and sustainable release, the peaks and valleys caused by more inconsistent fertilizers are avoided
- Release is not affected by mechanical damage
- Less potential risk of nitrate leaching or runoff
Options and flexibility
NUTRALENE® fertilizer can be applied under a broad range of environmental conditions at any time of the year. A choice of three sizes is available for rate flexibility.
*Slowly available N from MU.
**(% of Total N) AOAC 945.01 Method